Pages

Saturday 22 April 2017

REAL VIDEOS FROM BB9JA EXPOSED




This is very interesting what Tboss had to say about those sessions she has to exposed her breast while in the house.
In an interview session some nights ago , our slay mama TBoss opened up on why she bared her Br. easts, and her many other controversial times including her failure to recite the National Anthem, and the viral clip of her saying she would spend the N25m in a week if she won it.
‘According to her, The Big Brother house was a place where I was myself. At home I don’t shower with my clothes on,’ said the ex-housemate whose real name is Tokunbo Idowu, adding that she stripped to take her bath because that’s what she is used to.
nevertheless,  Tboss also said that she had to shield a part of her from the camera. But she noted that str!pp!ng had become normal to her because, ‘Usually, in my house, I just walk around bare.’
Tokunbo Idowu revealed that she never knew that exposing her B.reasts would cause a lot of tumult on social media, that it wasn’t until she returned that her father sent her the viral screenshot that earned her so much criticism. ‘He actually did a [snapshot]. He just sent me a picture of myself, and I was like, ‘Oh, Lord!’
Asked if her father was aware before now that she pierced her Tip, the Big Brother Naija star expressed mild outrage. “she nodded that he now knows like every other viewer.